Thursday, October 29, 2009

Early Architectural designs

This appears to be one of the more symbolic designs probably more of a monument. This is the Heroic statue of the Republic, it looks very heroic indeed.
This is probably the more advanced design for its time and is very well sculpted and probably brought a whole arsenal of ideas into brilliant architectural designers. I enjoy this because it shows that even people way back then knew how to have fun.

This is a very creative design, although i have no idea what this means it is beautiful never the less.


This is one of my most favorite out of all the structures in the menu, this is amazing because it is completely made out of citrus fruits. I admire this fruity design, in a good way.












  • I enjoy this design because it looks like it has a great view of whatever water is right there.




  • This is also a very well designed building i would love to live here.
































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment