Saturday, October 31, 2009

Immigrants


Man on the right in a top hat and full beard: Oh my goodness O my goodness, it smells terrible in here, well i guess these people could not help it now considering that most of them have spent the last few weeks on that darn ship. I hope that the people here give me a good job, but as an honorable man from Germany i will be happy to do anything. Wait, what if they do not let me in then what would I do, i know that i dont have any diseases but what if they shave my super amazing beard. I sure hope that they can pronounce my name right also, Matthais Jeager. I heard of this one lady who got her name changed completely and could not change it back. I really hope that i can find a job, a decent job too. What if i dont get a job at all then what am i suppose to do? i know that i have skills that will do in any feild but i dont know if i can even tell them that due to this weird language. Well im here i hope this goes good...

3 comments: